Post your Hard Drive Benchmark (HD Tach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I'm considering getting two 640gb drives for RAID 0...it depends how much work my temp agency can get for me this summer.

I've got to upgrade to the 4870 too so a raid 0 640gb setup and a gpu will cost about 280-300 quid.

And another problem is that I want to go back to watercooling again and buy some tools to mod my case :/ me needing money

Oh those are in raid? Ive never put any drives in any type of raid, i just have the classic windows drive and storage drive lol.

32418861pq8.jpg

Here's mine :)

Oh those are in raid? Ive never put any drives in any type of raid, i just have the classic windows drive and storage drive lol.

I did once with some 7200.9 seagate 160gb drives....I didn't really know what I was doing though and it was back in the day when I just joined this forum with first 100% home built pc ever. 3200+ and 1gb g.skill ram, 6800gs.

I'm eager to try it again, especially since I download 99% of my media in 720 or 1080i and unrarring 4-8gb can take a bit.

My sata drive broke a couple months ago, Makes a funny smell when I plug it in... I figure Id get better scores with a SATA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom