Worklog: "Spirit of the Dragon and the Tiger"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it one solid piece or a frame+grill insert like you're classic billit fan? btw, bringing back any 120's of that version?

No, these new grills are one piece! We're replacing the old version. We've got better milling equipment now that will improve our capabilities.These are just the beginning of a new line of products. Don't let the looks of the multi-hole version fool you, those are 1/4" diameter holes for improved ventilation.

These grills were cnc milled from 3/16" thick 6061 aluminum.
bruce_lee_casemod8.jpg

Currently you can buy these 120mm CNC Machined Billet fan grills (3/16" thick) now in Mnpctech's webstore

MnpctechBilletFanGrill

Click on Image

I've got a friend who owns and runs a machine shop, so I know what kind of skill it takes to put out something like this. Very nice work... very nice.

I've got a friend who owns and runs a machine shop, so I know what kind of skill it takes to put out something like this. Very nice work... very nice.

Thank you Trotter :)

Finished cutting the plastice styrene piece for the top panel 80mm exhaust. So we just have a sillouette shown here, Next the Kenpo design will be airbrushed on it.

1kenpo.casemod.logo3panel80final.jpg

1BruceLee_CaseMod_Kenpo5.jpg

1BruceLee_CaseMod_Kenpo6.jpg

No, these new grills are one piece! We're replacing the old version. We've got better milling equipment now that will improve our capabilities.These are just the beginning of a new line of products.

Nice, that is a step up in quality...but still like the old ones too for when I want to make my own grill or different type of mesh.

You guys still contracting out your milling or have you taken the plunge and gotten your own equipment? I've been shopping for second hand stuff around here but it's pricey.

Great Metalwork there ! I really like the blog logo !

Thank you Preacher!

You guys still contracting out your milling or have you taken the plunge and gotten your own equipment? I've been shopping for second hand stuff around here but it's pricey.

I've started a new contract. I have to run the business side of things. The other outfit couldn't meet demand.

Looking Great! Definitely gonna have to stop by your shop sometime!

Where are you Inferno? No location is listed in "Contact Us" ...

I'm in Kenyon, MN. About an hour south of Minneapolis where you guys are. But, I'll be living in Minneapolis in the fall, so we will have to work something out sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom