Stock cooling vs not-stock cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much of a difference honestly unless you ever volt mod a card the temps stay reasonable since GPU's can handle 70's and 80's unlike CPU's.

That card isnt very powerful though

What's the price of the cards.

i think the card with the arctic cooling is more expensive than the one with the stock.

not much of a difference honestly unless you ever volt mod a card the temps stay reasonable since GPU's can handle 70's and 80's unlike CPU's.

That card isnt very powerful though

not powerful? weh? but you have an 8800 card, its the same although yours is newer and more powerful, are you saying the series 8 card of nvidia aren't not that powerful?

i think the Inno3d is better if u overclock it

i am not doing any overclocking so that means the stock cooling is better, hmm...

any more suggestions dudes?

i think the card with the arctic cooling is more expensive than the one with the stock.

not powerful? weh? but you have an 8800 card, its the same although yours is newer and more powerful, are you saying the series 8 card of nvidia aren't not that powerful?

i am not doing any overclocking so that means the stock cooling is better, hmm...

any more suggestions dudes?

No the 8600GT really isn't that powerful at all honestly regardless. There are 6 series cards more powerful than it and definitely a lot of 7 series as well. the 8600GTS isn't that bad however still not that good. Please tell me where you are buying a card from and how much. If you want the best card for your money let us help.

Also overclocking a GPU can be a huge increase in performance and it's safe.

No the 8600GT really isn't that powerful at all honestly regardless. There are 6 series cards more powerful than it and definitely a lot of 7 series as well. the 8600GTS isn't that bad however still not that good. Please tell me where you are buying a card from and how much. If you want the best card for your money let us help.

Also overclocking a GPU can be a huge increase in performance and it's safe.

i'm sorry i am not looking for any other cards, i just wanna know which is better, when it comes to performance and durability...

also, may i know the counterpart of 8600 in the ati series? thanks...

i'm sorry i am not looking for any other cards, i just wanna know which is better, when it comes to performance and durability...

also, may i know the counterpart of 8600 in the ati series? thanks...

well the one with a better cooler would run cooler and thats about it.

If you are not looking at other cards then why do you want to know it's ATI counterpart?

if your not gonna be ocing the card (which there is no reason for you not to as it is easy) then just get the stock cooling one.

Just cause it's an 8 series card doesn't make it better.....

The 7900 and 7950 I'm sure outperform it, the 6800 probably does too but don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom