help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
i was using da com yesterday n noticed that it was much slower than normal. so i ran the task manager, 2 c a lot of rubbish programs running. i tried ending the processes but they still keep on running. i searched 4 spyware using spybot s&d n found some spyware. i also ran mcafee antivirus n found some spyware n a trojan but i managed 2 clear eveything. after restartin the com, the stupid useless progs still keep on running n i dunno wad else 2 do. any help?

DOES THIS http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-131-499&depa=0 SUPPORT THIS http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-144-114&depa=0

i'm also having a printer prob. i tried 2 print sum skewl werk a week ago n the printer prints but no inks comes out. the ink cartridge is full. i've also tried the deep cleaning procedure in the com. my model is Canon S200 USB printer.

thankxz 4 any help in advance.:bald:

Printer problem: Is there a piece of tape still on the ink cartridge that you forgot to take off?

Com problem yo : I read that your com was running slow n sluggish. I believe the useless progs running can be disabled in the msconfig. Go to run type msconfig and disable those suckers. Alright brother keep us informed skewl!

dude, like thats the same printer that i got and myne wont print black properly! the only reason i can think of is that u r using a remanufactered print catridge(i am), make sure u use canon 1's.

well i did try disabling the useless progs in the msconfig but they still keep turning up. i've tried using 3rd party progs 2 disable them on startup but no change.

i do use remanufactured ink cartridge but it was werkin fine when i was using another 1 wif da same brand n model. i think itz sumthing 2 do wif the printer head. any ideas on how 2 troubleshoot? n yep, i did take off d tape b4 inserin it.

maybe that ink cartridge is just bad? Go buy a "real" cartridge to see if that works. I know that sucks but what else can u do besides send the printer back.

abt useless progz??? = Programs You not using.

Choose Programs which you run everyDay and uninstall all others
What I mean I.ve seen many cases People have
5 Text Editor
7 mp3 Players
10 Movie Players
3 Email Clieants
3 I/Browsers
All available Messengers in internet
and 55 Picture Editors..................

Do you or your Processor need all this?

i dun have such progz dat u mention above. i only have 1 prog 4 each thing. i only enable wad i need in the msconfig. suddenly, a few dayz ago, some useless progz that i didn't even install started appearing in the task manager n started slowing down my com. that's y i'm askin solutions 2 remove them. i've tried antivirus, spyware removers n disabled the progz in d msconfig but nuthin werkz. get it?

try looking in ur registry to see if programs that u don't know are in the run section. do you know how to find it??

i've also checked that using registry mechanic n some other progz that scan d registry. didn't werk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom