Need cooler suggestions for 8600 GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldint put an aftermarket cooler on such a low end card.

Who cares if its a lower end card,If it still gets hotter than what i want it too why not throw one on? Can't afford huge cards as i don't have mommy and daddy to buy them for me like 90% of kids here so i might as well take care of this one.

Who cares if its a lower end card,If it still gets hotter than what i want it too why not throw one on? Can't afford huge cards as i don't have mommy and daddy to buy them for me like 90% of kids here so i might as well take care of this one.

Yeah, im not one of them, everything bought solo.

What are your temps, and fan settings? You could just use rivatuner to raise the fan speed, but thats also gonna bring some noise. Case airflow is another thing to look at.

You could take a look at the Acelero S2, its been put onto 8500gt's and 8600gt's.

Yeah, im not one of them, everything bought solo.

What are your temps, and fan settings? You could just use rivatuner to raise the fan speed, but thats also gonna bring some noise. Case airflow is another thing to look at.

You could take a look at the Acelero S2, its been put onto 8500gt's and 8600gt's.

Already played around with the fan speed before i posted and with it on pretty much full blast the temps are 61*c idle and have no clue as to how hot she really gets under load as my set up is taking for ever to recoup after coming out of programs and games :(

I'll be moving everything over to my x-blade later today as i just have it in a little crappy micro case right now but i'm betting it won't be much better temps.

I swear these Zotac heat sinks are made of some type of plastic/aluminum mixture crap :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom