Welcome to our new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol welcome guy's please report to trotters basement for tracking implants :D

Just dont invade my crawl space on your way down to his basement. I have some secret stuff in there....

Yea whats up with chemical smell coming from the craw space an was it you who took my sandwich?

No he is locked in, well I cant say exactly ware but lets say it's most unpleasant.

Yea whats up with chemical smell coming from the craw space an was it you who took my sandwich?
Do not worry about that smell. It isnt deadly...that i know of. *muffled*What sandwich*muffled*
Mak213: yes, thats where you have locked norcent up, and tied osiris to a computer to post news stories lol.
I did not lock up Norcent there. He was hit with the Ban Hammer and put someplace else....i do not think there was enough air to last this long there....

Congrats to the new mods! I know I'm only like 3 months old here, but I was still holding out on hope that I would be picked... oh well. Maybe next time! :D

Maybe next time! :D
Exactly. I wasn't kidding about the abundance of great candidates this time around. Actually, we had the same situation last time, too. It is better to have too much of a good thing as not enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom