Rate the Wire Management Above You!

LOL...
Q: how many mexicans can you fit in a minivan?
A: apparently, at least 13.
and BTW...nobody can say **** to me about making fun of mexicans...hee hee hee my wife is a pure-bred latin lovely. granted, she didn't dodge the border patrol like that to get here. lol that is so funny. she is going to laugh when i show it to her..."¡andale! ¡la migra! ¡la migra! ¡fugarse!"
p.s. lefteye...you should be ashamed lol....

=O, Its a big improvement over how it first was. Dang. I see I need to up my standards of wire management to please the TF. I'll try again but tonight I need sleep, 10 hour shift at work tomorrow (which would be fine if there was actually work to do).

dscf0064ub6.jpg

whoa it looks like you computer is into S&M Bondage

Aspire, your rig has that industrial roughness look to it, i still can get over hopw badass it looks.
Agreed. Industrial is the word I was lookin for. Now I have the itch, Guess Ill have to take it apart, cut a few holes, get a 24 pin extender, paint the inside the same blue as my board. and call it "Black and Blue".

How's this for wire management. Pretty clean right? Haha, still waiting on my motherboard, just prepping everything. I'll post another when I get it all hooked up.

(I love having a little area behind my motherboard tray to tuck all the wires :))

Computer001.jpg

Hey guys.... So.... my buddy has been livin with me for the past few months, and about 2 weeks ago, we FINALLY got around to moving his stuff into his bedroom... ended up swapping desks between the bedroom and the office, and now I have a nice HUGE desk in here for all my s........ stuff.

Well, I took it upon myself to clean out my computer (will show pics in the Antec 900 build log in my sig shortly)... While doing that, I used a cable extender to FINALLY re-route my power & LED cables....

First pic, is the before completion (the IDE drive was just temporary in this pic)
Assembly09.jpg

COMPLETED!!!
Antec900.jpg

Obligatory Cat pic.... because.....
Iwillhelp.jpg

in sig.....

Gaming Rig: -
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-X38-DQ6
CPU: Intel E6750 @ 3.0 Ghz,
CPU Cooling: TRUE (MX-2 & 2 Scythe SFF21D),
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 4GB DDR 800
GPU: HIS Radeon X1950XT