3dmark06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dainius

In Runtime
why does 3dmark06 sometimes quit during either the first or second cpu test? Not a BSOD or lockup just goes back to desktop and windows says 3dmark06 has stopped working. Any ideas?

so pretty much cpu unstable im guessing? hey veedub, what settings did u have to do to hit 4.0? i know all cpus are different but I wast just curious... like nb voltage, vore, etc etc...

Yea I'm curious also, I'm @ x9 1520 = 3.420ghz @ 1.50 vcore 1.40 vfsb I would kill to get my cpu stable @ 3.6!

yea I got a 3dmark06 to complete running my q6600 at 3.915 and got an 18000 score, but now I cant get it to run at 3.9 for the life of me just keeps crashing 3dmark06 to desktop. ahh well that is pushing it pretty far lol

I havent been able to complete a 3dmark run at 4ghz in a while, its just been too hot. I pretty much run at like 1.55v core to get there. Its only supposed to be a high of 62 today, and it got down into the 50s last night, so my apt is in the 60s. Trying to make a 4ghz run with it being almost 80F just doesnt work :) Hoping to reclaim my #1 position tonight.

well I hope you get it.... ive hit 18033 but its not enough to break theotis's score of 18035 with almost the exact same setup as me lol i dont see how he didnt have to OC his gpu and cpu so far to hit that lol Ive had to OC this **** out of my system to get that... I'll get it soon lol good luck veedub.. hope you get it!

well I hope you get it.... ive hit 18033 but its not enough to break theotis's score of 18035 with almost the exact same setup as me lol i dont see how he didnt have to OC his gpu and cpu so far to hit that lol Ive had to OC this **** out of my system to get that... I'll get it soon lol good luck veedub.. hope you get it!

you should try running it w/ as little processes as possible. Have you tried adding alittle more nb voltage since you are running 4x1gb sticks which makes it harder to oc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom