Rate the Wire Management Above You!

just got some new toys, early fathersday gift woot! What the *beep*am I supposed to do with all these wires. I have a feeling this is going to take awhile. Oh, LeftEyeBlind, power cable extenders work wonders, I bought one for my four pin power cable because without it the cable had to go straight up over the GPU. It takes time and patients
P1010016.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010018.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: I almost forgot, These fans have the reg three pin connector and the molex connectors that I wont be using. Can I just snip the wires where the molex's connect to the three pins? I assume it wont have any affect on how they work, just get rid of some mess I dont need.

Hope I'm not over posting & maybe I should have started a new thread. But thought Id stick it here. Just got done putting it back together, man it took as long to do this as it did to built it. mood light is right. Now rate the wire management, I think putting the upper fan in the top and the different leads to the fans actually helped it out instead of hindering it. I was worried about the spaghetti effect.

NewPC041.jpg
[/IMG]

These fan rock, they're not near as audible as the antecs were cranked up. Now I have three Antec tri-cool fans for sale. Cant just buy em anywhere, they only come with the case. $10 apiece plus shipping. :D Next thing is to paint the inside. At 47 I think Ive found a new hobbie, this stuff is fun.

The mediocre wire management of project wolfdale.

dscf0073no6.jpg

dscf0067hb6.jpg

dscf0064ub6.jpg

Theres nothing I can do about that P4 pin, it has to go RIGHT over everything, its so fricken short.. I've been shopping around for a better PSU (might use this one to bring the old brisbane rig back the dead) ...I caught the CPU fan cutting into it, but I fixed it, that could have caused disaster... But I promise you, even though it looks like I didn't, I did try... I need extenders.

The mediocre wire management of project wolfdale.

Theres nothing I can do about that P4 pin, it has to go RIGHT over everything, its so fricken short.. I've been shopping around for a better PSU (might use this one to bring the old brisbane rig back the dead) ...I caught the CPU fan cutting into it, but I fixed it, that could have caused disaster... But I promise you, even though it looks like I didn't, I did try... I need extenders.

Run the 4 pin under the left side of the graphics car.

There should be a small gap between the motherboard and the card.

It's a simple trick to clean up the interior.

BTW your wire management is just like these Mexicans, all over the fscking place.

Back
Top Bottom