*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

why dont' you just underclock it... lol, i wouldnt expect you to be having heatproblems with a zalman heatsink

i like the duo orb.. very sexy heatsink

what temps is your e6600 running?

are those g.skill sticks the HZ's?

I knew you could do it Nosboost

highfive.gif

:)

think i still got a lil more juice to pull through... but my room is hot... i can't believe i even got it to do what it did with how hot my room was at the time

just finished beating crysis too... good stuff.. and now to look for my halo case!!!

lol, you knocked vedub off the top lol, good job. I know who to call when i get my system up and running to oc it lol.

vern: i though u were going to sleep lol, jj lol.

when my room cools down imma try 4.1/4.2

meh i don't see myself as any crazy overclocker... just someone who isnt scared to ruin their hardware!!! and i'd say thats pretty much what it takes... well.. until you start getting into volt modding.. dry ice and LN2.... hopefully... i can get into some dry ice action!!!! i'm looking into buying a dry ice pot (i've been saying this for a while) they're only 100 some odd dollars... then i need some nice foam padding around the cpu socket as well

lol, you knocked vedub off the top lol, good job. I know who to call when i get my system up and running to oc it lol.

vern: i though u were going to sleep lol, jj lol.

I was asleep

Back
Top Bottom