Going to be building a computer, need a few questions answered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rig =]

I WANT IT.
No, seriously. I do.

Anyway, it never hurts to have more fans, but I don't have a clue about fans so wait for Apsire, the "Water Cooling Guru" xD =]

get it, yea i dont really know about them either thats why i wanna know, just incase

well this is just me but i would scrach the ati cards and go w/ 2 9600gt and wait till next month and then blow a whole lot of money on a video card

As far as I can tell it basically comes with all the fans your going to need.

If at a later point you want to upgrade to higher cfm/noisier fans or lower cfm/quiter fans let me know and I can point you in the right direction. Or sell you some I have kicking around lol.

well this is just me but i would scrach the ati cards and go w/ 2 9600gt and wait till next month and then blow a whole lot of money on a video card

The ati cards cost even less than the 9600gt's... So he could very well do the same thing there and still have a motherboard that overclocks nicely. **** nvidia chipsets do suck at that...

As far as I can tell it basically comes with all the fans your going to need.

If at a later point you want to upgrade to higher cfm/noisier fans or lower cfm/quiter fans let me know and I can point you in the right direction. Or sell you some I have kicking around lol.

The ati cards cost even less than the 9600gt's... So he could very well do the same thing there and still have a motherboard that overclocks nicely. **** nvidia chipsets do suck at that...

alright, sounds good :D

Ya even Best Buy is going cheap on the HD 3870's, if you could see our B/S/T Forum (or just go to their site) they are selling Factory Overclocked ones for a good $130, and Crossfire them with a good P35/x38 board and its going to be much better at overclocking than an SLI Chipset (ewww!)

Ya even Best Buy is going cheap on the HD 3870's, if you could see our B/S/T Forum (or just go to their site) they are selling Factory Overclocked ones for a good $130, and Crossfire them with a good P35/x38 board and its going to be much better at overclocking than an SLI Chipset (ewww!)

do they have them factory overclocked on newegg for $130?

edit: out of all of the 3870's on newegg, excluding the 3870 x2, which one is best when overclocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom