*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Theres a difference between keeping your apt/house comfortable, and leaving the doors/windows open in the winter to let the cold air in to overclock your computer. I have central AC which is way more efficient than a window unit,but its not exactly cheap to crank the AC down to 60 like it gets in my apt when the weather is 40 outside :p

18,000 | Dainius | [*COLOR=blue]Q6600 @ 3.889Ghz[/color] | [*COLOR=Seagreen]9600 GT SLI@ 750/1870/1080[/color] | Vista 64bit [*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/resultAnalyzer.action?resultId=6943162&resultType=14

I can't wait to move my computer into the basement and use it as a space heater this winter... the room where the beast resides has to be at least 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.

we dotn have central air but we have an air echange system in the house, it keeps humidity out, and i where a sweater in the summer it gets so cold in my room and downstairs. so once m home il be able to push my oc very high.

my house just sucks... no air con or anything... i get to burn during the summer!!! my room is like a green house.... sun comes in... AND DOESNT COME OUT

That sucks not having central air, ive lived without it and it man is it bad.

This house douse have it though, but my room still gets hot since i keep my door closed at night.

what is in this "beast" you speak up.... show us what it can do :p

Conroe e6600 @ 3200MHz
8800 GTS 320 @ 640MHz, VRAM @ 816MHz
10,924 3DMarks is current best, though for whatever reason 3DMark06 errors out when trying to send results. Right now it's so hot in here though that it's overheating too much to benchmark -- I even had to turn off my CPU temp alarm.
savage-side.jpg

Back
Top Bottom