Graphics cards ..... best out

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ really keep going i'm just really want to know what people think of each card thats out and coming out over the next few weeks / months

anyways i already know about the 9800 being a OCed version of the 8800 and the price to performance is minimum (barely £10 between the 2 at times)

Well your best bet is to just hang on til late june

Agreed.

That is the only reason I got the (eVGA) 9800GTX, I was going to go with 9600GT then I heard whispers of the GT200 coming out in July. Turns out we only have a few weeks left now since it will be mid June. Didn't they announce it as June 18?

So, since I had sold my 8800GT I needed a new card and figured....why not?

any one got any thourghts about the ATI 4k series

so far every one has said about the 9900 series fron a few different companys but nothing about ATI

I got an email from evga, check out the website on june 3rd, i think they are going to be having some sort of sale on the 9 series cards.

oh nice ill go check but wont be able to buy them since im not building my rig around September and when in Q3 is the Intel CPU gonna drop

As of the q3 price drop the only 65nm cpu left on the market will be the q6600. They'll be dropping the price on the q9650 and 9550 and discontinuing the 9300 and 9450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom