Some questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

In Runtime
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3519/87135760vk9.jpg

What are all of those "PCI standard RAM Controllers"?

And why does it say my Systin is 83C?
I've turned off the computer, unplugged everything, and even touched every part of the computer and nothing is near that hot.
Is it just bogus?

And also I was told by SurgeVel, to...uninstall 2GB of ram, reinstall vista, run updates, and install the 2GB back again. He said it should fix some things. But he left and I wasen't sure if I was supposed to install other drivers, AKA my Mobo drivers, my nvidia drivers?

Anyone?

Does anyone know?

Bump, sorry.

I've reformatted twice, and it still has a shitload of those PCI standard RAM Controller things.
Anyone have ANY idea? :O

Running on a 750i SLI FTW mobo
8800gts, 4gb of ram(2gb at the moment until I update and put it back in)

if you do a full reinstall yes you need to update all your drivers. his suggestion sounds like a good start.

if you do a full reinstall yes you need to update all your drivers. his suggestion sounds like a good start.

So reinstall my mobo drivers, my video drivers and such?

I reformatted again and they are still all there. :confused:

Dont worry about those processes. I just did a clean install last night and i have the same 800 pci processes. The only time you really need to worry about anything in the device manager is if it has a big yellow ! or ? next to it.

For my 8800GTS, should I DL nvidia drivers or omega drivers?

When running 3D Mark, I get the error from vista.."Display Driver has stopped responding, but has successfully recovered."

I haven't tried to run any highly graphical games yet, but I will in the future.

Do you think this is a driver problem or a hardware problem?
And how can I check?

If you are gettijng a driver crash, it usually means that you are overclocking the card too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom