*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Ok well ive spent the last 2 hours trying to get this stupid oem copy of XP that i snagged from work to install right. Ended up just deleting and making a fresh xp install, so i'll habe new numbers up with the GTX sli up tonight. Patching and reinstalling all the fun toys for benching. My xp partition will basically just be for playing with 3dmark06 seeing as vista is actually more reponsive in my opinion.

18265 with the cards at stock speed. I was only able to get 18500ish in vista with the cards at max overclock. Overclocking the cards and running another test.

I need another cold front to come through. I cant get any decent clocks out of the quad or video cards with it being 75+ in my apt.

You guys should get dedicated window ac units.....i had one at my old house and it really made my room chilly.

You guys should get dedicated window ac units.....i had one at my old house and it really made my room chilly.

I wouldn't mind. but then the only window to my room would be blocked >.> it's nice having sometimes.

And i'm still at my parents house and they wont allow it. They just put brand new windows and wood trim and crap on the house.

><

I'd love AC though, god I hate the heat. They need to some up with an AC that just sits in your corner, like de-humidifiers and such. That'd rock if it actually worked.

I wouldn't mind. but then the only window to my room would be blocked >.> it's nice having sometimes.

And i'm still at my parents house and they wont allow it. They just put brand new windows and wood trim and crap on the house.

><

I'd love AC though, god I hate the heat. They need to some up with an AC that just sits in your corner, like de-humidifiers and such. That'd rock if it actually worked.

They have em....all you need is a vent to the outside. They cost a bit more, theyre called "portable ac units".

oh yeah? Thats not as bad. vent is still a problem though. cant go cuttin holes in the front of the house, or window. looks like im screwed till I move out again.

Back
Top Bottom