Tell me what you think on my Gaming computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
a high clocked e8400 is better in game then a q6600. and the xigmatek is extremely good for the price. as in top 5 coolers.

for most games they are the same or the difference is minuscule, except for games like supreme commander where quads are better. Dual core is old, quad core is alot more future proof and offers same performance right now in most games. q6600 is much better option stick with it.

are you gonna OC this at all? If you are you're definitely going to want aftermarket paste. if not, the paste on the afp7 will be fine.

and the e8400 can clock higher then teh q6600 on average, which makes it better at gaming. and its a better performer in game clock for clock

ya im gonna OC the q6600, but not by much, but like you said the cooler comes with paste anyway.

and if i was gonna oc alot i would getting liquid cooling, which i am not getting.

So i dont really need anymore help

I got what i need to get

Well thanks everone.

ya im gonna OC the q6600, but not by much, but like you said the cooler comes with paste anyway.

and if i was gonna oc alot i would getting liquid cooling, which i am not getting.

So i dont really need anymore help

I got what i need to get

Well thanks everone.

No you wouldn't

You could get a Xigmatek Rifle which is better than most Air Cooling systems that aren't $200+ because those would be guaranteed to be crap (if they aren't more than $200)

u dont need a water system to o/c well. cheap water cooling sucks unless u custom make it or buy swiftech or dangerden which will hurt ur pocket. xigmatek rifle will be a great cooler all you need is some paste and ur set.

u dont need a water system to o/c well. cheap water cooling sucks unless u custom make it or buy swiftech or dangerden which will hurt ur pocket. xigmatek rifle will be a great cooler all you need is some paste and ur set.

Like the TX-2 its great stuff, thanks to Puddle Jumper for that temperature comparison

I don't remember the link unfortunately, however Puddle Jumper does, maybe sooner or later he'll post the comparison of the Thermal Pastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom