Tell me what you think on my Gaming computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds alrite but ditch the stock cpu fan, and im not sure about DDR2 ram, you might aswell get DDR3 and a new motherboard, but if its too expensive just wait, theres no point buying things that are near enough out of date. but thats up to you

Looks good... I would definitely go with the DFI Lanparty motherboard vern suggested. If your not planning on SLi'ing, buying an SLi motherboard is a huge waste of money.

how about i go with a 780i mobo and stick with the ddr2 ram?

is that good?

but not sure if i should buy cpu and fan seperatly or cpu with the fan it comes with (dont know what the fan it comes with is).

Well i dont need arctic freezer pro because the CPU is 45nm and comes with a cpu cooler which i dont know what it is but is probably good, and do to the fact its 45nm it will give off less heat so i wont really need the frezzer pro cpu cooler.

The mobo im getting has a bug, but it seems like a good though...

I still think you should get an aftermarket cooler... The stock ones arnt very good. If your full going with a 750W PSU, good video card etc you should invest in one.

ya i never was going to change my PSU and i guess ill go with a seperate cpu cooler.

But should i get a XFX 780i SLI motherboard or ASUS P5N-D ATX Intel 750i?
not quite sure which is better. and the 750i has all the slots i need and is about $70-$80 cheaper.

but someone said it will be out of date in the near future, and i need a future proof mobo.

So should i go with the 780i then?

well is it future proof? because someone said the ASUS P5N-D ATX Intel 750i would go out of date....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom