*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

So you had the peices but couldnt put them together?, or you had it together, just ordering some improvements?... Woot.. A new rig is always fun, powering it on for the first time.

Urg.. Just barely hitting 14k in 3Dmark06... If you have a quad core it runs the CPU test 4 times right? And so thats how quads get higher scores?

I had the pieces but couldn't put them together because of the missing PSU and board

18,158 | Akubane | [*COLOR=blue]QX9650 @ 4.125GHz[/color] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]EVGA 9800GX2 @ 700/1088[/color] | Vista 64bit [*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=D4B01F5EA290008C0DA858270EE27ED6]ORB[/url]

Not quite what I was hoping but a lot better than the last one. I can't clock the gx2 any higher stable.

haha i refuse to run vista :p

only reason i'd take you out is because of my higher gx2 clocks

crazy you got a q9650.. i was considering buying one but didnt want to change my 680i for it

lol. i thought you had it dual booted?'

it's just a shame I suck at overclocking XD Kinda feels like i'm always shootin in the dark ;p. runs a ton cooler though it's nice.

man you should be able to bench that think 4.5 on water!! keep trying

i demand you beat my score.. lol

man you should be able to bench that think 4.5 on water!! keep trying

i demand you beat my score.. lol

yeah temps arent my problem.

I'm just a bit clueless when it comes to all the voltages and such. 4.2 crashed prime at 1.5v. Its weird, prime isnt giving errors just crashes altogether. 3.8 runs solid prime at 1.38v, maybe lower (still feelin around)

What you figure is the max vcore for short-term use? I noticed a few people on xtremesystems at 1.68 :S I always figured 1.5 as the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom