Can anyone help me build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

In Runtime
Anyone with MSN or Aim or anything, step by step me through putting my computer together? I have all the parts, Just a little confused on how to do certain things, thanks.

Prep the board is a good place to start

First thing is to set up the board, get your mobo, and put in your CPU and RAM + Heatsink

thats a good starting place

Lol, I added him to msn a few days ago. Been helping him every step of the way since. I just now got online and he's been asking tons of questions so hopefully I can help walk him through it.

Kudos to you surgeVel....for helping him out.

I will say it again....the guys here go over the top to help out. I think that is just so darn cool.

I have this case Newegg.com - XCLIO A380BK Fully Black High Gloss Finish SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

The case won't fit over it because of the fan
And because of the Cpu cooler Newegg.com - XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Do I have to have these screws?
http://www.silverpcs.com/images/screws_mb_mount.jpg

Or can I take them out to lower my motherboard? Or do they NEED to be there?

I was wondering if I could just screw the mobo into the tower directly, without those screws in the way?

Any other suggestions?

I have this case Newegg.com - XCLIO A380BK Fully Black High Gloss Finish SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

The case won't fit over it because of the fan
And because of the Cpu cooler Newegg.com - XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Do I have to have these screws?
http://www.silverpcs.com/images/screws_mb_mount.jpg

Or can I take them out to lower my motherboard? Or do they NEED to be there?

I was wondering if I could just screw the mobo into the tower directly, without those screws in the way?

Any other suggestions?

yes, you need those screws there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom