evga 750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Hey um i was wondering about buying the evga 750i ftw board but what i dont know is the memory on the tech specs it says standard is 1066 my question is this will it be able to run the ddr800?

uhhh nooo im computer less at the moment i need help on a build a quad core build my budget is 1500 that has to include case a 22in monitor and OS sadly my house was robbed and my computer was stolen.:(

^no ****, well that sucks big time. hehe, thats when you tell the insurance it was a $3000 custom.jj,,,well not really.

q6600
rifle
tx-2
4gb ocz reapers
case is personal preference
500gb 7200.11
PcP&C 610 silencer
p5k mobo (or equivalent)
8800gts 512mb (get an evga for you have the option to step up to the new 280's later on.
xp 64bit, or the more likely choice vista HP 64bit.

I don't know the model names of many good monitors, id say 2ms and a samsung.

Also if this is in stock at inferno deals buy it from there (support a member of tech forums, links in my sig.

OH CRAP... dude that really blows... I usually get that kind of terrible luck after building a PC

so looks like Luke has you hooked up with a new PC

change the P5k mobo to a DFI Lanparty DK

oh yeah i forgot to mention i do plan to go sli in the future but not tri sli think thats a waste of cash oh yea and what happen with crucial rams i been out the looop for abit.

ya then eVGA 750i FTW is for you

recently Crucial Ballistix (normals not Tracers) have got single sided [you know like really really old RAM] so they clock like crap now

but the Crucial Ballistix Tracer is $20 on Newegg (but those are still D9)

^no ****, well that sucks big time. hehe, thats when you tell the insurance it was a $3000 custom.jj,,,well not really.

q6600
rifle
tx-2
4gb ocz reapers
case is personal preference
500gb 7200.11
PcP&C 610 silencer
p5k mobo (or equivalent)
8800gts 512mb (get an evga for you have the option to step up to the new 280's later on.
xp 64bit, or the more likely choice vista HP 64bit.

I don't know the model names of many good monitors, id say 2ms and a samsung.

Also if this is in stock at inferno deals buy it from there (support a member of tech forums, links in my sig.

id change the ram to corsair xms2 4gb ddr800 and the gcard to a 9800gtx, and mobo to abit ip35 or gigabyte ds3r

You guys keep missing the part where he said he want SLI. YEs, the 750i FTW is the mobo of champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom