What do yall think of this laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, graphics are the biggest thing in a gaming laptop. Everything else can be upgraded except for the gpu and that's also your biggest bottleneck so you've got to concentrate on that part the most. That's a very nice Gateway btw, excellent specs for only $1300. Gateway is still a good brand imo. They're a little more plain jane than some of the other ones but that's fine cuz they give you the best specs for the money a lot of the time. Cutting out all the little extras gives you a better value.

You're right, graphics are the biggest thing in a gaming laptop. Everything else can be upgraded except for the gpu and that's also your biggest bottleneck so you've got to concentrate on that part the most. That's a very nice Gateway btw, excellent specs for only $1300. Gateway is still a good brand imo. They're a little more plain jane than some of the other ones but that's fine cuz they give you the best specs for the money a lot of the time. Cutting out all the little extras gives you a better value.

I thought the gpu's could be upgraded in some gaming laptops...

My friend has an alienware laptop and he has the option to upgrade them.

So I got my laptop. So far so good. I am able to play crysis on medium settings. I was kinda of surprise at the size of the screen. Being used to a 15.4 inch. Well just wanted to let yall know i got it and i like it alot. thanks again for the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom