So, how is this supposed to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its when you run two video cards together. Crossfire is doing that with two ATI branded cards and SLI is when you do it with NVIDIA cards.

ok thanks for clarifying that, but i also seen how you guys where talking about using two monitors, which would i need to do that? SLi or crossfire?

I assume so yeah, it does have 4 DVI ports and runs internal crossfire so yeah.

What I was thinking, but could your run 3 in a panoramic setup (been something I've wanted to do for flight simulators, real ones, since my father is a pilot, and I'll be on my way to my liscense when I get time.)

ok thanks for clarifying that, but i also seen how you guys where talking about using two monitors, which would i need to do that? SLi or crossfire?

You don't need SLI or Crossfire for 2 monitors... in fact you CAN'T use 2 monitors most times when using SLI or Crossfire. To use 2 monitors either get two cards, or get one card that has 2 DVI ports (most due these days).

You don't need SLI or Crossfire for 2 monitors... in fact you CAN'T use 2 monitors most times when using SLI or Crossfire. To use 2 monitors either get two cards, or get one card that has 2 DVI ports (most due these days).

Yeah.. I'm going to be getting a PCI card along with one of the new cards ati/nvidia are releasing. So that way I will save a few $$$ and not worry about the problems of crossfire/sli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom