Operating Frequency: 1.33GHz
FSB: 266MHz
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/256K
Voltage: 1.75V
Process: 0.18Micron
Socket: Socket A
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, 3DNOW!
Packaging: OEM( Processor Only)

Major, you either have a MB with a Socket A or Slot A. If the CPU in question has 242 pins with a single edge, then you need a MB with Slot A.

BTW, does 5.25" bay mean its for CD-drive, and is 3.5" for floppydrive?

how are the "bays" for HD's mentioned in Case descriptions?

TheMajor said:
BTW, does 5.25" bay mean its for CD-drive, and is 3.5" for floppydrive?

how are the "bays" for HD's mentioned in Case descriptions?

All ATX compliant PC cases are designed so that any standard IDE or ATAPI drives can be installed inside.

In another words, if it says it's ATX compliant; you can install any internal IDE/ATAPI drive inside that case.

Not necessarily. Here in the US, you can find some nice deals where a vendor offer a packaged deal -- both case and power supply. You can also find plenty of stores that sell them separately. It's up to you... just look for the best deals. The packaged deals do not always necessarily offer a better value. Personally, i have heard so much good stuff about Antec's PSUs that if i were to build one, i would only consider them or a couple of others.

EDIT: It's also timing. sometimes stores will have rebates on components and if you happen to get lucky, you can score a good deal on a PSU or either.

Tnx for the tip.....I cannot find an option on Newegg.com to send parts to Holland.

Do you know any websites (american..so cheap) wich DO send to europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom