Ouch! Upgrade hurts brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you keep the button shape and make the corners transparent?

I could, but as I said, it would look very blocky, but, what I can do, if you get me that color code, is do the parts that are black now in the coded color so you cant see them......I'll send you one thats just round so you can see what I mean.....give me a couple of minutes and check back here.

trotter023.gif

OK, make me a liar! ...Well actually it came out good here but Im not sure if it will stay that way once you put as your addy, but try it.
If you want a different one let me know and Ill make it like this.

Your Safety Orange, My Good Sir.

trotter024.gif

But then you said "Button", so I had to go flexing my Grafx Muscles, LOL

Your XP style is no match for my Vista Style! YYHAAAaaaaaa!

trotter025.gif

trotter026.gif

You can delete these after you download them to your Com, so they dont get swipped. Then you would be the only one that would have this style.

Gradient, like the blue. If you can do a yellow and an orange, that would be sweet. Could you edit out the "bounce" on the chair wheels and computer cable?

Sure No Problem. I need to get rid of that "Sparkle" too, I can see it will be a problem. I remember now, its not solid color that goes Blocky, its Glow and Transparent color. I'll get on it.

Alright Trotter, here we go,

Caution Yellow flat style: (kinda hard to see the gradient, but its there)

trotter027.gif

Safety Orange flat style:

trotter028.gif

Caution Yellow Vista Button Style:

trotter030.gif

Safety Orange Vista Button Style:

trotter029.gif

and another alt. to the Yellow with an dark outer line like the orange one:

trotter031.gif

What do you think!?

EDIT: BTW, since i guess Im going to be hanging out, Id like to make myself an avatar and maybe a signature....whats the size limits here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom