14 y/o kids Computer PLZ HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the white one. Not sure about the monitor but everything else looks good. Thats going to be one hell of a computer.

OEM - Means that it came directly from the manufacturer, without any of the goodies.
Retail - Marked up, with extra useless shit.

Refurbished - Fixed and resold.

monitors are sorta like all the other parts of the PC, it depends on what your using it for.

LCD has much better picture quality, due to smaller pixels, so ppl who do stuff like photo editing would benifit from LCD. lcd also usess a lot less power so if u just use a comp for word proccessing and such, u would save power.

CRT's dont have as good pic quality, but that addds a lot of benifits for games... cause ingame u could use 1000x700 instead of 1600x1200 res with no noticable difference, witch usess less resources inturn giving u higher FPS. The amound of energy the CRT usess cause of the Tube also makes a smoother transition in fps games. the rate almost doent matter cause of its power output, but an added plus is being able to put it really high.

Since your dad is paying for it, i wouldnt argue but hey i think this is a pretty good system. When you upgrade, add a sound card, a nice speaker set and maybe some more RAM, and you r set man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom