which video card to choose.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
256 MB GEFORCE FX 5200 AGP Card
The nVidia® GeForce FX™ 5200 Chip, is a GPU that will unleash stunning 3D worlds for the mainstream. Powered by the same advanced technology and features as the rest of the FX family, the e-GeForce FX 5200 delivers studio-quality color and amazing cinematic gaming effects. With 128MB or 256MB of video memory and the latest nVidia Technology, such as the CineFX Engine, and High-Precision Graphics, the e-GeForce FX 5200 offers a lot in a small package.(1 Year Limited Warranty)
i have this card never had any problems with it but havent done any testing on it

well my motherboard is intel made dg33fb and i u check out the previous post it seems that my motherboard doesnt have a agp slot..

can i install agp card in my rig even if i dont have a slot.....?

I posted that already on pg 1 and he can't afford it, plus its far too overkill for the games he's playing

256 MB GEFORCE FX 5200 AGP Card
The nVidia® GeForce FX™ 5200 Chip, is a GPU that will unleash stunning 3D worlds for the mainstream. Powered by the same advanced technology and features as the rest of the FX family, the e-GeForce FX 5200 delivers studio-quality color and amazing cinematic gaming effects. With 128MB or 256MB of video memory and the latest nVidia Technology, such as the CineFX Engine, and High-Precision Graphics, the e-GeForce FX 5200 offers a lot in a small package.(1 Year Limited Warranty)

well my motherboard is intel made dg33fb and i u check out the previous post it seems that my motherboard doesnt have a agp slot..

can i install agp card in my rig even if i dont have a slot.....?

Negative captain

well i thought so... !
neways the video card which i have bought i good enough for the games i play....
thnx vernog for the info....

well i have given order for 3650 cuz its very economical for me
besides i am not a heavy gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom