i can finally get a new pc and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet my pc is all set im so happy finally a good system that i wont over pay for lol
but then again i dint know a thing back then or about this site
thanks again

i just all the parts today and im about to start building
hopefully i can do this right lol

I agree with surgeVel completely! Tech is moving extremely fast right now, I kind of got left behind. And now, in trying to catch up, Ive noticed that even though some of the parts offered in Pre-Built customs are great, They use what (some of us)we dont know against us. Everyone knows a great HD when they see one. DVD burners? If its Brand Name, Good Speed, Dual Layer, Light Scribe... Sure!, But Processors....confusion galore! and Graphics Cards are moving so fast right now todays great card is tomorrows Wal-Mart Special. So they show all this stuff in Bold Letters and put in words like FAST! and Lightning and tell you how great it will handle games. Its all a sham. They Highlight stuff they know you would recognize and downgrade everything else, then they wrap it all in a good looking but cheap case, throw some lights on it and tell you its a great deal. Three months later, after youve started comparing what you have against what you need, you'll figure it all out. But by then your $600-$1000+ into a computer that doesnt do what you wanted and you realize in less than 2 years your going to be right back where you started.:eek: :(

i know thats what i did 5 years ago i learned much since that time im capable of building a pc **** i just build this one and got it running 2 hrs ago some how it was easy i didnt even need a manual i just not good at telling what parts r better than others
im happy that i was able to build this pc with out trouble
and i thank all of you guys that helped
i have learned a lot in this site i haven't been to a pc tech to get a pc fixed in 3years lol i messed my old one more than a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom