ATI OC'ing drivers, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceman2105

Baseband Member
ok, i went from a FX5500 to an MSI 9800Pro. i LOVE this card. it is excellent. I pulled out a 43,500 from aquamark....thats 4X better than the other card. i want to overclock the card tho a lil. just to get a lil better outa it. i wanna hit about 50,000 then i will be done. does anyone know what drivers/ software i should use? ( i overclocked the Nvidia but that was super easy cuz they basiacallly handed u the ability to =), thanx

You can flash your 9800 pro to XT IF you have an r360 core. To my knowledge, the only way to tell if you have an r360 core is to remove the heatsink and see if it says r360 or r350. Some software will say r360 when in fact it is an r350.
Here is a link to a guide on flashing your ATI 9800 pro:
http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showthread.php?t=106152&page=5&pp=20
Some of the links are outdated, so search a bit and you will find the correct info you need. Make sure you fully understand the process b4 doing it though.

i have a 360 core, i have a program that tells me its an XT core, i want to OC the core speed and the RAM speed.

several programs you can use. Google search for ATItool or radclocker. Both allow you to OC your core and memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom