which video card to choose.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit double posting and use the edit feature in the future

you can't use AGP because theres no AGP port on your PC, simple as that

EDIT: Apok, isn't the 8600gt faster than the HD3650?
slightly. It's very close.
the 8600 GTS has a more significant lead than the 8600 GT though (but costs a lot more)

but the 3650 is better value, and uses less power.

Both are used for adding a video card into your rig

AGP is a little slower than a PCI-E (due to less bandwidth)

but don't take it that AGP is always slower than PCI-e

the HD3850 the fastest card out for AGP is still faster than any of the PCI-e Cards posted by you me or Apokalipse in this thread (not that I'm recommending it, its double your budget)

oh common please dont confuse me guys......
just tell the right one for me ...
i seek for value for money and at ne circumstances the budget should not increase 80$ including shipping n all charges........

final done..
i will go for it then .. thnx buddy for advising me keeping all aspects of this stuff in mind.....
very few people go down so deep...
thank you once again...

well i thing ur option is the best one i gotto to chose .....
thnx buddy..
well wats the difference btw an agp card and a pcie card..?
AGP 8X has about 2.2GB/S bandwith, while PCI-E 16X has about 16GB/S bandwith

However, the 8800 GTX's and Ultra's don't really need much more than about 3GB/S, and they're about 3-3.5 times as fast as a 3650

256 MB GEFORCE FX 5200 AGP Card
The nVidia® GeForce FX™ 5200 Chip, is a GPU that will unleash stunning 3D worlds for the mainstream. Powered by the same advanced technology and features as the rest of the FX family, the e-GeForce FX 5200 delivers studio-quality color and amazing cinematic gaming effects. With 128MB or 256MB of video memory and the latest nVidia Technology, such as the CineFX Engine, and High-Precision Graphics, the e-GeForce FX 5200 offers a lot in a small package.(1 Year Limited Warranty)
i have this card never had any problems with it but havent done any testing on it

the FX5200 is worse than my old Radeon 9250 in performance, even though its DX10

but thats really not even an option since he has PCI-e ports and the HD3650 would blow the FX5200 to pieces

Dang it I meant DX9 lol...

Curse new technology, right when I think DX anymore I'll say 10... gosh freaking dang..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom