Found my Skulltrail Case(Lian-Li PC-X2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
skulltrail performance is so bad... I do hope they sort out the bugs though because your rig is going to be SICK!

Ugh... if veedub really tops you with air cooling.... I will be depressed for you.

eeek, i cringe my teeth at skulltrail... so much money... i'm utterly happy w/ the performance i get w/ my rig now... maybe another 9800gx2 for quad sli just to make crysis happy... but other than that.. i see no purpose of upgrading

but as always, i'm excited to see some results from this :)

its been supporting SLi for a while

the patches instantly put in the command line to support multi gpu..

i think it was r_multigpu 1 or something like that

because this definitely runs better than my 8800gtx did with crysis..

and its already been shown quad sli is the only solution to run crysis in dx10 1920x1200 very high and not lag

and 1920x1080 on my ultra quality settings i have for dx9 i don't think i ever drop below 19fps (in heated battles, which is very good for crysis)

with my cpu at 3.37 and gx2 clocked at 700/1660/2050 i run the game very smoothly; at times hitting 45fps.. i'd say i'm averaging 25-30 fps most of the time with my settings.. i am more than happy with the performance i'm now getting.. though quad sli would be nice because i would probably never drop below 25

fun.. are you playing on your giant TV or a monitor still? and thats pretty sweet... is the gpu the bottleneck there? (kinda sad that the top of the line card is a bottleneck...)

nah... the cpu is whats bottlenecking the card.. this card loves high clocked cpu's.. and i just don't feel like pushing it too hard.. cuz i don't have the time to be doing stress tests

i may try to see if i can do 3.5 for everyday use, squeeze a few extra frames out of crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom