Found my Skulltrail Case(Lian-Li PC-X2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well....i love ln2 but you cant use it for everyday use. I more going for a 5ghz+ daily clocked computer. I know skulltrail has its bugs, but they will get sorted out just like everything else.

well....i love ln2 but you cant use it for everyday use. I more going for a 5ghz+ daily clocked computer. I know skulltrail has its bugs, but they will get sorted out just like everything else.

With phase i hope you know you really need to keep it on 24/7 otherwise the CPU will get killed....and I would imagine 2 phase units would be extremely loud.....

Why wouldn't you keep your cooling system on 24/7?

Yes it needs some time to warm up/ cool down but it doesn't need to be on when the computer is off...

He's going to slit his wrists when i upgrade to my 9550 after the price drops and kill his skulltrail rig with my air cooled rig :D

Why wouldn't you keep your cooling system on 24/7?

Yes it needs some time to warm up/ cool down but it doesn't need to be on when the computer is off...

correct...and i usually keep my system on 24/7 so it shouldn't be a problem. And yes, if my computer ever is off, the units will be off too.

Such drastic temperature cycles have proven to kill chips pretty quickly.
also correct, but i would have to turn it on and off constantly like 20 times in a row to do any real damage.

He's going to slit his wrists when i upgrade to my 9550 after the price drops and kill his skulltrail rig with my air cooled rig :D
we will see :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom