Another SMod is among us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worse than the fealing you get when you see the tape of me that drunken mod's night out... Reamber You know what I'm talking about, when she ***** a lubed up ?@^" of toothpaste in my "*% while her friend *£^* {?<>| (£&$ !!!! on a cherry [%" Episcopalian $&)$": extension cord ++++? wetness £*$"! ^&$&&* %(£¬ with a parking ticket. That was the best....

Grats Mak.

Now, can you stop making mods into S mods for a while :p Jeesh.. we won't be able to get away with anything soon :p

Tech-Forums is now well armed and better prepared for whatever may come. I can't be on here 24/7... I can live without sleep but my wife's honey-do list needs a little attention every once in a while.

We now have a full stable of SuperMods, which gives me a little more breathing room. Once we finish filling the stable, we will be good to go for a bit. That bit of business should be wrapped up in a week or two, hopefully. So many great choices, but only so many slots to fill...

I must say the recent moderating additons and S mod promotions (despite my unfounded moaning :D) have been a welcome and helpfull edition. Things are just.. more under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom