Low cost video card recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That antec is a steal!!! At it's normal price i still would choose the 550VX becuase you can get one of those for 90 bucks too and it has about the same amps but a better warranty and more stable power. However at $60 thats ridiculous.

I ordered it along with the Biostar ta780g and I'll be using its sweet HD3200 integrated GPU

Alright, I ordered that PSU, along with the E2180 Processor, Gigabyte DS3L motherboard, Mushkin 2GB RAM, and the MSI 9600GT.

I decided on the 9600GT as it had enough performance to pull away from the others, has considerable overclocking room so I can overclock it to perform close to a 8800gt 512, and I can also SLI them for cheap later if I need a performance boost.

Thanks for your help guys =]

whoops, yeah I forgot to mention that. I was tired when I wrote that post xD. I just meant the 9600GT scales better in SLI than the 3850 or 8800gs. It'll be a bit before I SLI anyway, hopefully Nvidia chipsets get better, I heard the 7-series chipsets weren't spectacular.

Well they have this Video Corruption bug, but on the non reference designed 750i FTW board this problem has not occured yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom