Anyone read the Nvidia forums lately ???? Re-thinking 750i !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. I don't care which card performs better. But games are out now that push the hardware past what it can handle. So I wan't better hardware thats up to the tasks. XD

Though I do have a step-up available from the gx2 for another 2 months, so it'd be nice if nvidia raises the bar lol.

If not ebay is still my friend.

seems no one knows who will come out with the "newer better card" huh ??

yet another reason I wana wait till all the new stuff comes out and gets reviewed before pull the trigger on anything...

If anything the prices on the current cards will drop at least 25% ( I hope) :)

yeah waiting this time seems to be the best option :S Either way somethin good will happen, be it pice drops (maybe) or new cards. And if ATI's card is going to be as cheap as everyones sayin then that's sick. I doubt nvidia could match its price with a card that can beat out evreything they have now. I'm tired of them releasing 12 dozen mid range cards. >.>

yeah waiting this time seems to be the best option :S Either way somethin good will happen, be it pice drops (maybe) or new cards. And if ATI's card is going to be as cheap as everyones sayin then that's sick. I doubt nvidia could match its price with a card that can beat out evreything they have now. I'm tired of them releasing 12 dozen mid range cards. >.>

yeah but wasn't AoC designed to be run with an Nvidia card and optimised for SLI? How will running an ATI card compare ??(even if its a better card)

Yeah it's designed for nvidia, but look around, most games are. So it'll probably fare the same as those. i think the only game ATI optimized is supcom (or so someone mentioned in another thread).
I think at max youd lose 2-5fps.
Which wouldn't matter if it was a better card.
Thats just my guess anyway.

I will say this. Age of Conan is actually very very well optimized for SLI. I get nearly 100% scaling with 9800GTX SLI at 1920x1200 high settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom