ASROCK MOTHERBOARD

768MB DDR 333 RAM

2x80gigabye hardrive

Sony 4x dvd burner

Omni X51 Series Case

5 Case fans 3intake 2 exhaust

Winfast Tv 2000 tuner card

500 watt psu

Guys i want to know if my pc is outdated technology and i want to know wat i can do to make it better up to todays tech I already heard that DDR 400+ Has been beaten by DDR 533+ RAM and i only got 333 my motherboard only supports 333 and i got an amd athlon 2400+ Could i get something better or get a better mobo i dont realy know wat to do any help would be aprriocated

its not exactly outdated. out dated would be more like a year or two out of the loop. It's still a great system. I dont know why you would say its outdated? If you want to upgrade i would go for the XP3200+.

silence782 said:
hey I resent that! heh heh.... My ole grandpa 1.4 get around. Slowly, but it get around.

Heh, I remember when you were envied if you had a 1 GHz computer. Now, you can't do much with one. I guess it still works if all you do is word process, excel, etc.

if youre not happy with it you should wait a while. as ddr2 and pci express become more mainstream and all the newer technology is in the "old" technology will become cheaper and you can get a great computer for a great price or of course you could break the bank and buy the new technology as it comes out and have the fastest newest most expensive and possibly buggy pc out.

I had a Duron 800Mhz until a few months ago, and this Celeron is only a fill-in system until i get my new one... the Duron had 512Mb PC133 and a TNT2 M64 32Mb graphics card, and that ran everything appart form battle field and call of duty and underground and farcry, it wasnt that bad, now im saving for my new computer... have to get a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom