so just HOW good are the new video cards going to be ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's one of the biggest disappointments PC-wise i've ever had lol.

600$ water setup and it idles at 45-50. vid 1.3. It barely ran stable stock. im pumpin like 1.45v just to keep it running at 3.2, and its not prime stable for any more than 3 hours. It's just starting to aggrivate me now lol

it's one of the biggest disappointments PC-wise i've ever had lol.

600$ water setup and it idles at 45-50. vid 1.3. It barely ran stable stock. im pumpin like 1.45v just to keep it running at 3.2, and its not prime stable for any more than 3 hours. It's just starting to aggrivate me now lol

jeeze thats terrible. I have a $300 wc setup that keeps my qx6700 b3 sitting at a nice 22C idle and it never goes over 42C on a long full load of maya rendering. I feel sorry for you

lol i won't mind so much by the end of the week XD some poor fool's gonna end up with this on ebay. >.>

if you see a cheap q6600 from 'thedyingdaylights' dont buy it lol. unless you want to boil water for a soup using your pc.

And actually vern, it'll only destroy most games that aren't RTS.

Supreme commander at will Decimate my rig at high res. it's intense. way too many units for this chip to handle on its own. i was cheatin in single player on C&C3 and gave the computer a ton of units, as soon as I gave the AI back control of the units the thing nearly froze. like 2-4fps lol. trying to process too many things at once >.>

so much for my epic battle lol. I have it saved at the same spot, i'mma re-try it at 4.4Ghz or something and see if it makes a difference with that and 45nm.

My 9800gx2 can't even handle age of conan.

..........WHA???? Wow. My friend just got Age of Conan, im gonna have to ask him what average fps he gets on his 24" ACER at 1920, 1200 native. He has a 8800 GT, sok 939 AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800+ @ 2.5GHz, has 4 x 512mb DDR 400 SDRAM.

games looks awesome, similar to Hellgate: London, which i still play idk y u quit. I love the blood n damage numbers after every swing in AoC, HG:L is poop right now with blood, fire, n other things.

lol i won't mind so much by the end of the week XD some poor fool's gonna end up with this on ebay. >.>

if you see a cheap q6600 from 'thedyingdaylights' dont buy it lol. unless you want to boil water for a soup using your pc.

And actually vern, it'll only destroy most games that aren't RTS.

Supreme commander at will Decimate my rig at high res. it's intense. way too many units for this chip to handle on its own. i was cheatin in single player on C&C3 and gave the computer a ton of units, as soon as I gave the AI back control of the units the thing nearly froze. like 2-4fps lol. trying to process too many things at once >.>

so much for my epic battle lol. I have it saved at the same spot, i'mma re-try it at 4.4Ghz or something and see if it makes a difference with that and 45nm.

i run Dawn of War games at full 60 fps with no problem. Cant wait for Dawn of War 2 in Spring 2009!!

Yeah FPS at 1920x1200 is around 15-40. average 25ish. Skips a lot, not really playable. Luckily new cards next month XD If I can't play native res then no way i'm keeping it >.> it's too hot anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom