*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

don't forget theres a 15% restocking fee for each RMA most places.
so your 200$ q6600 could end up as 300$. he same price as a quarenteed G0 q6700.

But this was back when q6700's were still 500$ ;)

oh duuh lol. i thought he meant now. i guess most of the b3 q6600's re probably gone anyway.

Your q6600 was B3 right Akubane? Weren't you the one who got all crazy mad because you thought NCIX guaranteed G0's?

nope. I knew before I ordered they didn't. I asked them. And after ordering it i was 70% sure I'd end up with a B3, because I know my luck. It's a good chip and all. I'm just not happy with 3.2 and 40-55c lol

my b3 did 3.86 ghz on a waterchiller, 3.5ghz on a ghetto water setup. :) some of us were more lucky than others

yeah luck lol. somethign i have none of XD. Ambient room temp through winter till now is something like 15-18c. (was 10-15 during winter) with all the fans in my case the darn things a wind tunnel. The chip must be launching off a ton of heat or the temps don't even make sense. Heck with ambient like this I shouldn't even have to run fans on the rad XD I keep a heating pad on my feet so i dont shiver. ridiculous.

just ran vantage with the new CPU @ 4.125 and actually scored lower by like 800.
lol
looks like vantage focuses much more on GPU than CPU as opposed to 3dmark06

Edit button wasn't available after so long. Double post was only way :S sorry.

5,299 | dhgunit | [*COLOR=darkgreen]X2 6000+ @ 3.225GHz[/color] | [*COLOR=Green]9800GTX @ 775/2306[/color] | Vista 64bit [*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=CB466BD8E51BB606E37A191F3B4710A1?resultId=158047&resultType=19]ORB[/url]

Back
Top Bottom