*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

oooh gotcha. yeah makes perfect sense. stupid, but makes sense. Least I know somethin's not broken. XD

Q6700's are all G0

all QX6700's are B3, people get confused between those two, it happens we're all human (except the PC's)

XD I was lookin around on ebay and ordered a QX9650 spur of the moment. kinda ****ed I ordered it now but oh well. Ill just stay home and throw all the money i can into paying it off :S Anyone wanna buy some ps2 games? lmao.

well see if it changes much over 4ghz. XD ic it'll be nice to have a cpu running cool for a change. maybe supcom won't dominate my pc anymore. i even get owned by C&C3 on occasion. course I'm not one for blitz tactics. build up and all out war is the only way to go XD thin kthats where i have trouble lol

Usually on the Box

If its like something that looks like SLACR then its G0

if not its something like SL9UM, but some models are either all G0 or all B3 and only the q6600 and x3220 comes in B3 and G0

pretty much if your lookin at boxes.

you can also check what revision in CPU-Z if you have it.

well im talking when u dont have the box or the cpu like when ur going to buy it u want to know what revision it is

Its always a guessing game honestly, but I've known people who've RMA'ed over and over until they've gotten a G0 Revision

Back
Top Bottom