Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
people ... you cant just " tell " me what's best for gaming , i think every gamer should choose for himself if he would call himself a gamer .... and come on ..vista is NOT the gaming OS you want ... trust me

people ... you cant just " tell " me what's best for gaming , i think every gamer should choose for himself if he would call himself a gamer .... and come on ..vista is NOT the gaming OS you want ... trust me

Vista is just fine for gaming. I lost only 2 FPS on EVERY game i played on it. That was before i OC my GFX Card. I will gain those 2 back now.

Dude, I've tried Vista here, its actually a good OS even for gaming, even on a POS rig...

Its a good OS in General too even if you don't meet Premium Requirements

I also lost a couple of FPS, but I switched back to XP because on my PC I needed all the FPS I could have (I had a Radeon 9250)

i use vista ultimate on my gaming rig and home premium on my laptop and i'm extremely happy with it. I love the interface on it, all my programs run perfectly on it and haven't had compatibility issues with anything. And seeing as how I paid 80 bucks for it, I'm extremely happy with it.

Hey any moderator out there?

they should add the Antec BP550, I got it for my rig ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom