a350n: Upgrade, Or NEED New Comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't close this thread. I am sure I'll have more questions when I actually start building this bad boy! :D :D :D If anyone has anything else to say about my build, positvie or negative, please do so. Thank you.

I would get this 8800gt instead. It is not factory overclocked but it comes with better cooling and XFX's waranty covers overclocking so you can overclock it yourself. Plus its cheaper.

Newegg.com - XFX PVT88PYSF4 GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Everything else looks good.

I agree Factory OC's are just a rip to fool people who don't know what ATiTool or RivaTuner is..

and when you get your XFX one, you can use that Extreme card as a 1st try overclock reference

Alright, thanks alot you guys, you've been a huge help to me. I really appreciated how fast you guys have replied to my posts (mostly Puddle :) ). If I have anymore questions I'll post them. Thanks again!

Okay, I was just on newegg and other sites, and many people said that the Antec 900 was a great case. I think I'm going to get that in stead of the others:

Case Choice #1: Newegg.com - APEVIA X-Plorer ATXB8KLW-AL Black/Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Case Choice #2: Newegg.com - APEVIA X-DISCOVERY-BL Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

The Antec 900: Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

This isn't too much money to spend is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom