Noobie OC help on bios setting 4 GA-P35-DS3R mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a small update - just bought the Thermalright Ultra-120 on ebay. I probably wont see it till the end of the week but when it comes in I can do some real OC'ing. fsb 400 just around the corner!!

What CPU fan are you using now? Those temps are way higher than mine, and I'm oc'ing 400x9 @ 1.4225v. CPU is Q6600 with VID of 1.265 and my idle temps are 39ish and max load 58ish and I haven't lapped a thing.

I got the Coolermaster Hyper TX2 w/ 120mm fan. The fan on the heatsink is a no-name brand fan I picked up on ebay that had good rpm and air-flow.

I have the xigamatek HS/Fan mentioned around here alot and only twice did I get temps like yours. The first was because I put TOO much AS5 on, and the second time was after taking my case to a friend's house to copy AoC files and back to my place, one corner of the HS came unlocked. Once I pushed it back in and heard the click, all was well again. Did you disable the smartfan in the bios by chance? I did so it runs 100% all the time and that helps my temps from getting too high I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom