$1000 Gaming Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ they make it looks WAY too easy :laughing:

if my install goes that smooth I will probably fall off my chair when it boots the first time :p

why are you against SLI ? it seems like a great way to upgrade down the road, instead of just throwing away your old video card and spending tons of money on a newer better one, you can juse purchase another of the exact same one for a huge performance improvment.....at least thats what I get out of it :)

is installing and setting up SLI really that difficult? exactly how is it done ?

You can resell your old card and just buy a newer powerful single card.

If you really want to be set up for SLI in the future go with the evga 750i FTW. And that still should be able to get your q6600 to 3.6ghz with ease.

But if you don't care for SLI then just get the dfi DK vernong was recommending.

I really don't recommend to SLI.. crossfire is a different story cause your able to use different models.

If I were in your position. I would get a motherboard like that P35 lanparty get an awesome graphics card and save tons of money, electricity, headaches and much much more.

Yep, Crossfire isn't as nit picky

but it makes hte HD3870 perform like the HD3850 if you Crossfire it with another HD3850

Really??

so it keeps the performance the same, Didn't know that, I thought it would work like SLI

wow SLI really does look like crap compared to the features of Crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom