*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

Werd.

Picked up a 9800GTX to see if their would be a difference or not. Can't say I've noticed anything. Both play awesome. I was an idiot and lost the receipt for the 9800GTX.

Now I'm going to sell either the 9600GT's or the 9800GTX, which ever sells first. I was thinking about selling one 9600GT and keeping the other for a media center PC at some point.

heres mine
P4533 | Detour31 | [*COLOR=blue]Q6600 G0 @ 2.4GHz[/color]| [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GT 512mb 625/1566/1800[/color] | Vista 32bit ORB

Man there sure isn't a lot of interest in Vantage. We only have a small handful of scores so far.

well if i had vista... but i dont plan on gettin vista for a while, if i do id put it on a sperate hd and primarrly use xp

P10,271 | Akubane | [*COLOR=blue]Q6600 @ 3.2GHz[/color] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]EVGA 9800GX2 @ 700/2140[/color] | Vista 64bit [*URL=http://service.futuremark.com/resultAnalyzer.action?resultId=134490&resultType=19]ORB[/url]

ORB displays q6600 as 3.6 but it's not. Most things on my PC read it's clock speed wrong. Including windows itself. I don't know why. Everest is the only thing that gets it right. It's at 3.2. I can't run it stable at anything higher. Crap chip.

I don't run these most times because they're so CPU dependant its disgusting. But that only bugs me because of my cpu lol.

great score man, looks like we got a new vantage champ

thanks XD
I can keep inching it up higher with better gx2 clocks, but i won't see much more without a better cpu :S.
think i might just order a q6700 lol. Is there anything I have to worry about with those? like g0 and b3? because if i get stuck with another b3 furnace like the one i got ill beat my head off a wall lol.

nosboost would dominate this if hed use vista XD

all q6700's are g0 so no need to worry about that, im ordering mine monday night im so excited!!

nice. I wanted to pay off all the other crap i bought first but i might cave and just buy one and worry about it later lol

It's reading your clocks wrong because you aren't at your max multiplier. My computer does the wrong thing if I don't run at 9x. If I go at 8x or 7x it will read it as if it was 9xFSB instead of 8xFSB. If you're running 3.2 I'm assuming you're 400x8. Windows will read this as 400x9 for some reason. I hope I've explained this in a way that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom