2x 22" or stick w/ the 24"

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you set windows up to use two (desktop) monitors, the mouse just slides over to the second. it's pretty cool.

no way ! thats crazzy ! :D

so how do you go about controlling whether the display is Tabbed or just one BIG screen ??

I would think that since its so graphicly demanding...it would be better to just use an older computer for music :)

woa cool....I think I might try that on my dinosaur once I get my new Rig up and running :)

so I plug one monitor into integrated graphics, and the other into my other video card ?

i love my two monitors when i game one is my game my other is my im and or music.

do you guys just plug the music monitor into your integrated video card ??

I would think plugging an extra monitor into your good video card would DRASTICLY reduce performance on the other one !

so I plug one monitor into integrated graphics, and the other into my other video card

no you need a gpu with 2 vga or dvi ports...

and w/e thirdshiftdj, you had not made your decision before i posted.

hey guys, no need for an INTERNET ARUGMENT
ia3yp.jpg

I see your point :)

and w/e thirdshiftdj, you had not made your decision before i posted.

I'll be the bigger person and let you be right. You happy now? Here's the link to my forsale thread.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/lg-24-a-175768/ Look when you posted and when I made the thread. You can be right though. I'll give you this one.

I'll be the bigger person and let you be right. You happy now?
w/e dude (you were the one who started this little argument) all i did was put my input. then you said you need 2 monitors, "so if you already have decided you need 2 monitors then why post" is what i said (and i was not saying it sarcastically or rudely) then you started the argument. But I'm done with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom