$1000 Gaming Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the DFI Lanparty DK, its a killer overclocker for $130 ;)

then you can get some good OCZ ReaperX

Intel is going to have a price drop on most of their chips soon, and the new cards from ATI/Nvidia are due out very soon as well. I'd say right now is a bad time to build....I'm not usually one to recommend waiting but when there are goodies a month or so away it's a good idea really!

oh i see. hmm well it will take about a month to get my stimulus check anyways so hopefully it will happen then.

As for the DFI Lanparty DK, is that better then the P35-DS3L? All in all I want to beable to get the Q6600 to 3.6.

So the DFI Lanparty DK is better then the P35-DS3L?

I just need a good Motherboard because I dont plan on changing it for awhile. Graphics cards, CPUs, and memory are easy to replace but I dont really want to go through the hassle of getting another motherboard thats why I need all the suggestions I can get.

thanks for the list! Question about hte GTS its from ECS...is that a good brand? Also Is that CPU cooler any good? And the memory is a good brand also?

Intel is going to have a price drop on most of their chips soon, and the new cards from ATI/Nvidia are due out very soon as well. I'd say right now is a bad time to build....I'm not usually one to recommend waiting but when there are goodies a month or so away it's a good idea really!

I'm on the fence WICKID bad right now...

I was TOTALY phyched to get AoC and start playing... but seeing as ALL the new stuff is coming out SOON, and the fact I havn't upgraded my computer in like 4 years... I think I can wait another month :laughing:

I wonder IF I could in any way get my 2.4 P4 Gateway to overclock to high enough speeds to even START playing the game...

Get the DFI Lanparty DK, its a killer overclocker for $130 ;)

it says it has 2 PCI slots... and 1 PCI express. Is the express a completely different slot? or can u SLI with one in the express and one in the standard PCI slot ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom