so just HOW good are the new video cards going to be ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

illnastyimpreza

In Runtime
I'm trying to decide whether I should spend the extra $100 on an EVGA 8800GTS just to be able to step up when the new video cards come out...

with that $100 I save I could buy another 8800GTS for another 100 and some change...

Whata u guys think ?

are the new cards going to be LEAGES better than what is currently available?

Is it going to drive the price of current cards down even more?

that might make it even more favorable to just buy another 8800gts...UNLESS the new cards are INSANELY better :)

its hard to say really. It's very hard to keep up with graphics on the PC heh but oh well. It may be a very good idea to buy one card now and buy the other after prices are slashed.

Noone really knows how 'good' hey are supposed to be. we're all waiting. Rumor is it that they're going to rock. I bought a new EVGA card so I could step up, and as long as the new one's are better I will, if they aren't then I still have a really good card. XD

Noone really knows how 'good' hey are supposed to be. we're all waiting. Rumor is it that they're going to rock. I bought a new EVGA card so I could step up, and as long as the new one's are better I will, if they aren't then I still have a really good card. XD

good call bud

will it matter if I SLI with a current 8800GTS and then a newer/better one? or do the cards have to be identicle?

With crossfire, you can put a bunch of different cards together, and nvidia is not the only ones coming out with new cards.

If i was you I'd wait another month n' half and see what cards are best to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom