The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its better than ****ing your money away like I do on the weekends. If I kept the money I spent in Boston bars I would have a sick *** rig by now. $9 a drink $11 a shot :eek:

yeah i dunno whats up. I've even got one of those spot-cools helping throw air into the gx2's intake. even with all that it idles stock clocks at 65c. It cant be any more than 16celcius in here right now. feet are freezing lol. case is wide open too, no restricted airflow.

what a nuissance. I think they ship all the hardware furnaces to canada. or maybe just to my house XD

;p I haven't even tried playing crysis since i got all the new stuff :S. should dig it out again.

11$ a shot are you insane.

1.50$ beer and bar shots ftw. lol

lol quit smoking, quit drinking, quit eating fast food, sell off your old parts.

saves a TON of money. ;p. Actually managed to get 404$ for the ultra lol. I was happy :S

And nuts to the gx2. i'm trading it in for a 9900 anyway so I don't even care if I can't push it. I almost blew another 350$ just to cool it, then came to my senses. If the single gpu 9900's still cant beat the gx2, i'll sell all my crap and sli/watercool 2 9900's. Then I'll be good to give up for a good long while. XD

anyway you break 20k yet nos? XD and wheres your fancy sig graphics ? lol

well i cant wait for him to get back, i wanna see his 3dmark score at 4.0 w/ gx2, i wanna see if i can beat him when my q6700 gets in w/ my sli 9800 gtx

oh lol that'd do it.

I want him to do 3dmark vantage at 4.0. Want to see what it does to the score with the gx2. i don't know if he has vista anywhere though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom