Advice on new business /mmo pc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgprince

Beta member
Hi I am planning to build a new business pc but i also want it capable of handling MMO games that is pretty much all I play at work. So i was looking at the 780g mb with a 3470 card for hybrid crossfire. Most MMO games are not that graphic hungry. I am also going to use the vista 64 and i cant decide whether to use 1 large drive or 2 small ones Thanks in advance for your advice.

I think you meant to say 780i motherboard. If that's what you meant you should avoid the 780i board. I heard a lot of really bad things about it. I think a lot of people here will suggest you go with the 750i FTW. Unless you are going to install triple graphics cards the 750i is your better choice.

If the MMO your playing is WoW keep in mind that you can build a pc for under $600 that will max out WoW. Age of Conan takes a bit more power though.

^^ The 780g is an AMD chipset that comes with HD3200 integrated graphics and the option to run hybrid crossfire.

What is your budget?

I am able to spend about 900$ but i am looking for more than i have now on this I can play vanguard on this pc with only minor problems (p4 2.8 winxp and a hd2400 pro agp with 250 gb hd) but like i said before just looking for something that can handle multiple applications when i am working and allow me to play games (MMO only)while I am waiting on my next client. I am really wasnt planning on spending 200+ for a video card when I will never play games like crysis or cod4 really not into fps..but i am open to opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom