2x 22" or stick w/ the 24"

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
I'm on the fence. I need help deciding. I love the res on the 24" but for my uses, having 2 22" monitors would be better because I run 2 music apps in rewire. Gaming is awesome but I find myself not gaming as much as I thought I would be. I prefer console gaming so I'm going back to that. Basically I'm asking what would you guys do in this situation. Have 2 22" monitors or 1 24". I'm probably going to sell my graphics card, pick up a 3850(feel free to suggest another card),sell my e2180 and purchase a q6600.

2 monitors is annoying for gameing. Stick with the 24, imo.
I don't game anymore. I prefer console over PC so thats why I'm selling my GTS and monitor to help fund 2x 22" and a cheap card and will have alittle money leftover to throw towards a quad.

Why not 2 24"s :)

Because I'm anal I would have to get another matching LG which would cost me another $500

probably 180 shipped. I'm probably going to grab the 3850 just because the only thing I'll be doing is watching movies from my rig. ATI seems to be better at that than nvidia.

you said you currently own a 24". Wouldn't two new 22" cost about the same as one 24".
What would you do with the 24" if you got 2 22"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom