What do yall think of this laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not the best laptop for gaming. But I think I should be able to do some decent gaming on it.

It is not too bad but I think you could get better deals. Keep looking around, like on eBay,newegg, even Dell is not that bad.

You like the latest games? It may struggle but it depends what games you intend playing.

Yeah need to know the games you want to play. That will be the major factor. Crysis on any laptop is tough. :p

Well considering he didnt give a budget i am just guessing that it isnt for the price of a gaming laptop.

Sorry for the very delayed response to yall comments. My budget for the most part is around $1200, not that it has to be that much but I'm trying not to go too much over that. As for the games, I'm waiting on Warhammer. I play WOW. I really want to be able to keep up with the games as they come out. I need something that will last at least a year or two, before I have to upgrade. Since my first post I found this laptop and to me it looks pretty good.

Gateway - Laptop with Intel® Centrino® Processor Technology - P-6860FX

That Gateway should last a year without a problem. The 8800m gts is one of the best graphics cards available in a laptop.

yeah the graphics card is the biggest selling point for me. If I would need a better cpu I can always upgrade that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom